Isabella Santos Foundation
Isabella Santos Foundation is a North Carolina-based 501(c)(3) charitable nonprofit organization dedicated to raising awareness about, and research funds for, a rare form of cancer called neuroblastoma. Started by her parents in 2009, Isabella Santos Foundation is named for a child who fought the relentless condition for far longer than is typically possible, continuously beating the cancer with every relapse—Isabella Santos. Neuroblastoma is common in infancy, with half of all cases arising in children younger than two years old. Survival rates are below 40%, making it an all the more devastating a disease. Isabella ended her battle on June 28, 2012, but her family continues to fight on in an effort to find a cure for neuroblastoma.
Client’s Online Pain
While spreading awareness to their local network of friends, family and community members proved to be successful, Isabella Santos’ parents had a more large-scale vision in mind. They needed their voices heard on a national-level, which was difficult and time-consuming to achieve without help. Thus, they enlisted 1SEO.com Digital Agency for assistance with improving their online presence, so they could spend their time at work on spreading the word about neuroblastoma, and raising research funds.
1SEO.com Digital Agency’s Strategy
1SEO.com Digital Agency continually increased the Isabella Santos Foundation’s visibility and brand awareness through the efforts of our SEO, content and customer care departments. Here’s how:
- The SEO department audited the Isabella Santos Foundation’s website to see if they were ranking for any keywords; then, they analyzed their findings and made suggestions about which keywords to target in their content.
- The content department used those keywords from the SEO team to a number of high-quality, high-traffic websites on a monthly basis through original, non-duplicated press releases, which increased the Isabella Santos Foundation’s organic search engine rankings. While the press releases primarily functioned for the purpose of building backlinks, they also doubled as a means for the Isabella Santos Foundation to showcase updates and relevant information to their audience.
- Our Customer Care team provided regular updates and ensured constant communication between the Isabella Santos Foundation and the rest of our teams here at 1SEO.com Digital Agency. They also conducted monthly website audits and reported on keyword data, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tool queries, Adwords and mobile usability.
- Web traffic increased sizably
- Organic rankings went up
After signing on with 1SEO.com, Isabella Santos Foundation saw a 41.71% increase in overall web traffic within three months.
In North Carolina, where they operate, the foundation saw a nearly 40% increase in web traffic.
Their organic traffic increased by over 38%, and their contact page traffic went up by almost 34%, the last of which is the main page potential donors visit when interested in making contributions.
Moral of the Story
SEO and digital marketing are for increasing the online presence of any organization, not just businesses.
- CLIENT Isabella Santos Foundation
- YEAR Client Since 2013
- WE DID SEO, PPC, Social Media & Web Development