The Secret Sauce of Digital Marketing
If you think of your digital marketing campaign as a recipe, consider your content to be the secret sauce. You can follow the recipe exactly, but if your final product has nothing to give it flavor, no one will want to eat it.
We combine all elements of the optimization process and use them to generate online content that is creative, original, and most importantly, engaging.Read More
Topic Research: Gathering Our IngredientsThe first step our team will take in preparing your content marketing campaign includes thorough research. Each piece that we produce is carefully investigated, choosing topics based on current trends in your industry. When we determine the focus of your content, we consider two essential elements:
- Drafting – Making creative, original, and engaging content that will grab people’s attention and encourage them to share.
- Functionality – Optimizing your content so that it ranks high on Google and other search engines, making it more visible to more people.
Choosing the Right StyleJust as all flavors don’t pair with all types of food, we offer several different mediums of content, each of which comes with unique strengths and the ability to appeal to and engage with audiences within multiple demographics.
- Blogs offer a brief overview of a broad topic or a deep-dive into a specific one.
- Press Releases announce your company’s latest events, product offerings, and promotions.
- Infographics share a few interesting facts in an eye-catching format.
- eBooks provide a deeper understanding of a specific topic and offer long-term value.
- Quizzes encourage interaction with a brand or product and make great social media posts.
- Whitepapers educate your audience and offer in-depth information about a particular aspect of your business.
- Surveys give you a glimpse into your audience’s interests, helping to inform future content strategies.
- Videos combine music, images, and text to engage viewers in a quick, yet effective manner.
- Newsletters are often deployed through email and are a great tool to connect with customers and increase sales.